Yogi Berra gave a quote that “The future ain’t what it used to be.” and do you know who is Mr Yogi Berra, he is a late hall of fame player of baseball, we are also doing the same and thinking the same, and based on so many research, we can conclude.
As a market researcher, we always do some predictions of the technology, user behavior, and products demands, so we have some predictions for the future, growth, and scope of Digital Marketing in the Year 2021 and beyond, I collected these from some thoughtful business leaders I polled, plus a few of mine own prognostications.
Here are the first predictions from Elena Filimonova, a senior vice president of global marketing of the 7,500-person, New York City (USA) based IT services providing firm:
- A new term that gets stabilized is “Influencers Marketing” so the Importance of Influencers Will Increase a lot. “various B2C brands now dependent on influencers as a way to engage with online customers,” said Filimonova. “While a few B2B brands have jumped on this bandwagon, B2B marketers should focus on some different type of influencer in the year 2021: like Their immediate network. Partners, customers, and employees will become a more essential part of a brand’s marketing strategy, and as technology buyers, they are becoming more reliant on their peer network for the solution of knowledge.
- The next term that will emerge is the review, so the Peer Reviews will Be more Important. “A recent consumer survey report from Edelman found that around 77% of consumers surveyed say that peer reviews are either deal-breakers or deciding factors in their brand-buying decisions,” Filimonova says. “As B2B marketers look to mirror the B2C approach in 2021 and attract high-paying enterprise clients, trust becomes increasingly important – from both the peer-to-peer network perspective and the growing influencer demographic.”
- After a long term of lockdown, people are started trusting the online communities, so online reviews Will Become Even More Important as of now. The B2B technology community trusts one source of information over anything else – their peers. “A recent study found that around 60% of enterprise technology buyers use online reviews to identify any kind of solutions,” Filimonova has said. “Many B2B technology buyers rely on internal forums that are moderated by users, allowing them to ask questions and share real-life feedback. To encourage your customers to participate, ask them for feedback at the point they are most compelled to leave it.”
- Somehow term positive becomes negative, but still we say to Marketers that they Should Focus On The Positive. “Entice employee stakeholders to share their experiences on peer-to-peer platforms,” Filmonova told. “Educate your team members on the best practices for using social platforms. Encourage them to connect on social – the more they see what their colleagues are doing, the more likely they are to join the conversation and improve the user experience.”
- Now, we have to talk over the inside betterment but in this External Influencers Won’t Be Forgotten, as they still have worth. “But B2B companies should re-evaluate how they are engaging with them,” says Filimonova. “Just like with employees, give influencers content they want to be associated with. This may require asking them to comment on the results of proprietary industry surveys your company conducted. Another way is to invite the influencer to join a webinar panel to create a relevant audience. Influencers are looking for brands to help boost their professional profiles among the audiences who can buy our products.”
We try our best to share a few predictions from the growth of digital marketing by the expert and speaker Lisa Apolinski, she is the owner of 3 Dog Write in Phoenix, she wrote a wonderful book “Weathering the Digital Storm” and Recently she explains some digital marketing 2021 forecasts in a seminar and here are three major points she made:
- Keep a keen Looks at your Marketing Budgets. In a survey, Apolinski said that “With an impending economic recession and political uncertainty, companies will look at how they are spending their dollars on service-related items,”. “Because of this, companies will be more critical and discerning of what service agencies are brought in, including talking to past clients and looking at consistent thought leadership.”
- Bring trust in between your new and old clients. “Potential customers are becoming more distrustful of what they read in your digital space, and rightly so,” says Apolinski. “Companies need to show consistent and truthful communication. If there is any misalignment or inconsistency (or something that seems off), prospects will discover it and make sure others know too.”
- Always Be Humble and polite. “Communication that brings in compassion and humility will be able to cut through the digital noise to touch and inspire audiences will boost your business,” says Apolinski.
Here are some marketing predictions that concluded by me and my team:
- Client Attraction is a Chain Reaction. Let me explain this to you, For attracting high-paying clients, marketers will quit looking for the silver bullet and focus on a whole marketing approach. The focus will be on the articulation of outcomes, results, and alignment. Articulation is everything because with the help of this you can share your views with clients and client can express their requirements with you, so this a chain reaction that once started will never end.
- Budgets should be More Prioritized. The year 2020 is about to go and the new year 2021 is about to come, although the economic growth that was predicted for years 2020 has been delayed a lot, digital marketing can change the market growth, as people love to come online, buy and sale online.
The Digital Marketing Future in 2021 will reward those who seize thevv day. Nobody can control the future of anyone but we can try to make it better with our best efforts. Get the Best Digital Marketing Services in India.