Cloud computing is the process of using a network of remote servers available over the internet to store, manage, process, and secure important data. The process has come a long way in the field of technology and is now revolutionizing the industrial sectors while helping companies and individuals free themselves from buying and maintaining physical data centers. This has made it evident that everyone is now relying on cloud computing for their operations. However, the major concern is which cloud service provider to choose with the market getting mature and flooding with numerous such service providers.
Talking about the current scenario, the battle for cloud computing is most prominent between three dominant cloud service providers, Amazon Web Services (AWS), Microsoft Azure, and Google Cloud Platform (GCP).
Here’s a look at how these thee cloud leaders stack up in the market and handle their operations in the global marketplace.
Cloud Computing with AWS – 33% Share in the Worldwide Cloud Infrastructure Market
Amazon Web Services (AWS) is one of the oldest and the most comprehensive cloud platform with an intelligent infrastructure integrated with more than 175 fully functional features. This, in turn, is supporting the service provider help millions of customers to climb the way to success with lower cost of business operations, faster innovation, and improved agility.
- Pay-as-you-go: Helps you adapt to the changing needs of your business.
- Save when you reserve: Helps you invest in reserved capacity for certain AWS services.
- Pay less by using more: Helps you get discounts based on the volume of services you use.
Amazon Web Services offers a huge spectrum of cloud-based products including:
- Application Integration
- AR & VR
- AWS Cost Management
- Business Applications
- Customer Engagement
- Quantum Technologies
- Security, Identity, & Compliance
The powerful features of Amazon Cloud Directory include:
- Managing multiple hierarchies of powerful data and defining attributes for relationship.
- Ensuring flexible schema management to avoid any kind of data duplication.
- Offers a fully-managed infrastructure to eliminate expensive and time-consuming operations.
- Makes the process easy with built-in search capabilities and data encryption features.
Global Cloud Infrastructure
The AWS Global Cloud Infrastructure comprises of 77 Availability Zones within 24 geographic regions across 245 countries and territories. Moreover, it has announced plans for additional 9 Availability Zones and 3 AWS Regions in Indonesia, Japan, and Spain.
Cloud Computing with Microsoft Azure – 18% Share in the Worldwide Cloud Infrastructure Market
Microsoft Azure is a safe, secure, extensive, and an ever-expanding cloud service that is constantly helping brands and organizations overcome various business challenges. It makes it convenient to use the desired tools and frameworks to build, manage, and deploy various business applications on a cloud network.
- Pay-as-you-go: Helps improve responsiveness with price changing with the needs of the business.
- Cost Savings: Helps you realize cost-savings as you migrate application workloads.
Azure offers a vast pool of cloud-based products including:
- AI + Machine Learning
- Mixed Reality
- Developer Tools
- Internet of Things
- Management and Governance
- Windows Virtual Desktop
- The stunning features Microsoft cloud computing service offers include:
- A thoughtful and functional set of features with improved capabilities.
- An integrated Machine Learning Studio that works on algorithms as well.
- Offers capability to support all languages and framework with continuous innovation.
- Seamless operation for hybrid cloud with easy integration of all working environments.
Global Cloud Infrastructure
Azure Global Cloud Infrastructure is believed to have the largest network with160+ physical data centers arranged into 60+ Azure regions. Moreover, 170+ points of presence along with 1, 30,000 miles of fiber optic delivering faster connectivity at 100 Gbps makes the infrastructure more efficient and powerful.
Cloud Computing with Google – 9% Share in the Worldwide Cloud Infrastructure Market
Google Cloud Platform is a computing service offered by Google. It uses the same internal infrastructure that Google uses for a range of its user-specific services like Gmail, YouTube, and Google Search.
- No upfront costs: There are no commitments for any competitive pricing structure.
- Customer-Friendly: Opaque and customer-friendly pricing model with discounts and incentives.
- Pay on the go: Pay for cloud computing services as and when needed.
- No termination fees: stop paying if service is turned off.
GCP offers a comprehensive range of cloud-based products that include:
- Cloud Functions
- Big Query
- Compute Engine
- Data Analytics
- AI and Machine Learning
- API Management
Features that attract Google cloud customers include:
- Helps you modernize your business workloads on a state-of-art infrastructure.
- Easy migration of application workloads with prepackaged cloud infrastructure solutions.
- There is a multilayered security feature for enhanced data security.
- Intelligent analytics to uncover various data insights and come up with scalable solutions.
- Easy operations of applications in multi-cloud and hybrid environments.
Global Cloud Infrastructure
GCP with a reliable, secure, and efficient infrastructure works across 24 regions and 73 availability zones across 144 network locations available in 200+ countries and territories. The infrastructure is soon to add more regions including Doha, Melbourne, Delhi, Paris, and more.
There is no doubt that AWS has lived a long and healthy life in the field of computing services. However, this does not put the other service providers on the back seat. Each one of the cloud computing service provider has its own set of strengths and weaknesses. The comparison is just to help you make an informed decision while choosing the computing services for your business. The final choice is yours. Make a wise choice!
Ask to the Best Web based Software Development Company in Delhi that which services are good for your products