React Native is ideal for mobile app development. From the opinion of cross-platform compatibility to scalable, stable, and high-performing applications, React Native is more suitable than creating native & hybrid apps. Creating mobile apps with React Native guarantees a smooth & responsive user-interface and could easily integrate third-party plugins & APIs.
Let us take a closer look at React Native’s interesting features to have more belief on why to use React Native:
2. Tried by Multiple Developers – This language has a bigger community, and numerous businesses use React Native for mobile application development. React Native fame has augmented due to its important updates & improvements, improved performance, newest features, & address bugs.
3. Seamless Experiences for Android & iOS – React Native is competent in delivering class platforms for both iOS and Android platforms. Using mechanisms, React Native safeguards an engaging and seamless user experience through various devices, making it the top choice for building superior apps.
4. Reusability – React Native permits sharing app logic across 2 platforms, letting the developers to reuse about 70 percent of code amid iOS and Android.
5. Native Module – Building a native module, or an association between your JS code & host platform allows your developer to quickly and easily make platform-specific code for several modules in your app to benefit from the platform-specific APIs. This is feasible with React Native. A native unit is extremely easy to write. Moreover, Facebook has clearly verified this.
6. Multi-Platform Assistance – React Native refutes the necessity to select between iOS and Android. This is since it will allow your developer to sustain one codebase for both the platforms. Consequently, rather than writing equivalent codebases in Swift and Java, your app developer can use the same codebase. React Native indisputably minimizes cross-compatibility subjects and increases the user experience.
7. Extend Web Support – The open-source framework has protracted its support for web with React native library. it is an influential web library that permits developers to create mobile apps with React Native components & extend their functionality to the web. The newly released library shares a noteworthy code that offers unified cross-platform development & efficient solutions.
8. Cost-Effectiveness – An additional advantage of React Native development is its augmented cost-effectiveness. This is as the programmers may build programs for both Android and iOS with the same code.